Updated Processing Example

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Brandon James

未读,
2010年10月5日 22:04:572010/10/5
收件人 web-pu...@googlegroups.com
I modified the Processing.js example to eliminate clicking.
processingjs-basic-example-with-audio-2.zip

chrism

未读,
2010年10月8日 10:27:062010/10/8
收件人 web-pu...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:04:57 -0700, Brandon James
<xbrando...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I modified the Processing.js example to eliminate clicking.

Excellent! Thanks. If you want to make these changes directly in your
branch I will merge it.

I can still hear some quiet clicking in that example - can anyone else
hear it? Maybe something wrong with the dsp engine.

Chris.

-------------------
http://mccormick.cx

Brandon James

未读,
2010年10月8日 12:01:242010/10/8
收件人 web-pure-data
Cool, I'll merge it soon. I have another demo almost done that I'll
throw in too.

I don't hear clicking on my end. Before I posted it I checked it on a
933mhz P3 with almost no ram and a 2ghz Dual Core Macbook both running
XP.
I can't check it under OSX because Minefield requires 10.5 and I'm
still 10.4.
I'll lengthen the interpolation a little more before I merge it and
see if that helps.

On Oct 8, 10:27 am, chrism <ch...@mccormick.cx> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:04:57 -0700, Brandon James

chrism

未读,
2010年10月8日 12:14:202010/10/8
收件人 web-pu...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

It's probably my slow-ass computer. Don't worry about it too much. I
will accept your patch anyway as is, and I look forward to hearing the
new demo!

Chris.

--
-------------------
http://mccormick.cx

Brandon James

未读,
2010年10月8日 16:10:462010/10/8
收件人 web-pu...@googlegroups.com
Here's that other demo. I'll merge it too when I'm at my other computer if it's cool with you.
Notes_Pad.zip

Brandon James

未读,
2010年10月11日 23:19:212010/10/11
收件人 web-pure-data
After checking again, I realized there was indeed still some clicking
going on.
Not sure how I missed it before.

Anyway, I think I got them all out this time, and merged the new
version to my branch.
>  Notes_Pad.zip
> 45KViewDownload

Brandon James

未读,
2010年10月14日 20:45:192010/10/14
收件人 web-pure-data
It turns out the main culprit was the buffersize. Set it down around
200 or so instead of 4410 and you almost don't need smoothing on the
Pd side.
回复全部
回复作者
转发