瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

sebastien piquemal

未讀,
2012年1月5日 下午1:31:032012/1/5
收件者:web-pure-data
Hi !

First, cheers for the great work !
I would like to contribute at least a patch [readsf~] how can I do
that ?
Have you considered moving the project to github ? It would help
greatly for contributing, and give visibility to the project !!!

Sébastien

Spencer Kelly

未讀,
2012年1月6日 晚上7:51:102012/1/6
收件者:web-pu...@googlegroups.com
hi sebastien! yay! a few weeks ago i threw it up on github, lets
collaberate there
thats just for playing around, the google one is still master.
https://github.com/spencermountain/web-pure-data-front-end

I've got connection fanning for non-audio patches, and am working on
abstraction support, like sub-patches.
in that repo is a really early dom-based front end aswell. been talked
about on this list. been goofing around with svg

let me know if i can help, its an awesome project that needs a bit of a kick
-cheers
spence

sebastien piquemal

未讀,
2012年1月7日 中午12:04:512012/1/7
收件者:web-pure-data
Yep ! It is definitely an awesome project !!! And in the future it
will probably be more and more needed ...

Like I said, I'll be contributing some patches, first a [readsf ~],
and let's see what else.
Also I am very interested in seeing cross-browser support (since
chrome and safari now implement similar audio APIs). Do you know if
there's any plans for that ? If not, I'll probably do it myself, since
I will need it.

I am now building a really cool website with help of WebPd ... I'll
post a link there when that'll be done !
I guess kicks to the project could be done by talking about it more,
showing cool examples, and also having better documentation !

Cheers !

Sébastien

On Jan 7, 2:51 am, Spencer Kelly <spencerkell...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi sebastien! yay! a few weeks ago i threw it up on github, lets
> collaberate there
> thats just for playing around, the google one is still master.https://github.com/spencermountain/web-pure-data-front-end

Spencer Kelly

未讀,
2012年1月7日 下午4:15:552012/1/7
收件者:web-pu...@googlegroups.com
ya!, i really don't know the status of the audio api either, but i've
gotten squeaks out of chrome using the firefox-intended one. which is
awesome. to be honest i wasn't expecting it
seems like its just idiosyncratic differences between browsers right now.
the other guys may know better than i
cheers

sebastien piquemal

未讀,
2012年1月8日 清晨6:16:392012/1/8
收件者:web-pure-data
I've checked and the API methods have very different names (e.g.
methods from Mozilla API start with MOZ...).
I guess what should be done is abstract all the low-level calls into
an object with a unified API.

Chris McCormick

未讀,
2012年1月8日 晚上8:18:352012/1/8
收件者:web-pu...@googlegroups.com、sebastien piquemal
Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your interest in contributing!

In terms of the audio API, the reason it worked for Spencer on Chrome is
because I wrote an audio abstraction layer and a Flash driver last year
in Los Angeles. Apparently that works in Safari on OSX too.
Unfortunately when I last checked it did not work on Internet Explorer
which is what I was really trying to do. If we can get Internet
Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox to all play Pd patches in the
browser I will be pretty happy!

If you would like to work on a proper audio driver for WebKit I would be
super-happy to merge that. Take a look at line 3315 at the end of pd.js
(latest version) where you will find the AudioDriver class with code for
Mozilla and Flash. That's the correct place to add a driver for WebKit too.

Spencer, if your connection fanning code works and has some unit tests I
would love to merge that too.

I have pushed my latest code to github here (with full version history
for the project):
https://github.com/chr15m/WebPd

Please feel free to send me pull requests for working code with unit
tests and I will merge them.

Cheers,

Chris.

>>> S�bastien