WePS 2 workshop will be a WWW 2009 event in Madrid

Julio Gonzalo

Nov 24, 2008, 11:12:32 AM11/24/08
to Web People Search Task
Dear WePS participants,

we are happy to announce that WePS has been accepted as a WWW 2009
(http://www2009.org) full day workshop.

Therefore the workshop will take place in Madrid, on April 20 or 21.
We'll post more details as soon as we receive more info from WWW 2009
organization.

Looking forward to see you in Madrid,

Julio Gonzalo

priya venkateshan

Nov 24, 2008, 12:07:23 PM11/24/08
to web-people-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a doubt with regard to this workshop. What is the criterion for shortlisting for this workshop?
Thanks and regards,
Priya Venkateshan,
Software Engineer, Digital Printing Division,
Samsung India Software Operations,
Bangalore, India.

Julio Gonzalo

Nov 24, 2008, 12:33:25 PM11/24/08
to web-people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Priya,

all participants in the evaluation exercise (i.e. all groups submitting results) will be welcome to the workshop.

Other details, such as the workshop program, or whether the workshop will be closed or open to external participation, will be decided by the WePS Steering Committee.

Best,

Julio