WePS-2 Workshop program available. Poster and "spotlight" sessions.

1 view

Javier Artiles

Mar 27, 2009, 12:56:13 PM3/27/09
to web-people-...@googlegroups.com, web-people-search-tas...@googlegroups.com
Dear WePS participants,

The WePS-2 workshop program is now available in http://nlp.uned.es/weps/weps-2-workshop-program/
We will have three invited speakers: Hugo Zaragoza (Yahoo! Research, Spain), Enrique Amigó (NLP & IR group, UNED, Spain) and Paul McNamee (Johns Hopkins University, USA).
Given the limited amount of time, we have selected five teams to (three from the clustering task and two from the AE task) that will give a short oral presentation. Nevertheless, all the teams attending the workshop will have the opportunity to present their work in a poster session. The size of the stands available is 100 cm width and 250 cm height.
Before the poster session, there will be a "spotlight" session where each team will have 90 seconds to introduce their participation in the WePS-2 evaluation. Each team should prepare a single slide for this 90 seconds presentation, and submit it in PDF format to the organizers. Please send it to us no later than a week before the workshop begins.
Let me know if you have any questions,

See you in Madrid!

Javier Artiles (on behalf of the WePs organizers)

Javier Artiles Picón
Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos
ETSI Informática, UNED

Phone: +34 91 398 8106
Fax:     +34 91 398 65 35
Home page:    nlp.uned.es/~javier
LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/in/javierartiles

Lorenza

Apr 14, 2009, 3:34:55 AM4/14/09
to Web People Search Task
Dear organizers,
a part from the stands available is there any other constraint, or
template for the poster to be presented?

thank in advance
Lorenza

--

Lorenza Romano
FBK - Fondazione Bruno Kessler

On Mar 27, 6:56 pm, Javier Artiles <jav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear WePS participants,
>
> The WePS-2 workshop program is now available inhttp://nlp.uned.es/weps/weps-2-workshop-program/

Javier Artiles

Apr 14, 2009, 5:17:25 AM4/14/09
to web-people-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lorenza,

The only constraint is the size of the poster (100 cm width and 250 cm height).

Best regards,

Javier Artiles.