Deadline extension

1 view

Javier Artiles

Dec 8, 2008, 7:14:47 PM12/8/08
to web-people-...@googlegroups.com, weps-or...@lsi.uned.es
Dear participants,

Given the server problems that we had during the weekend and that are still affecting the task website, we have decided to extend the output submission deadline until December 10th, Wednesday 23:59 EST.

Teams that have already submitted their results have also the opportunity to re-submit or to include more runs for both the Clustering and the Attribute Extraction tasks.

For the attribute extraction task, we promised to check the human created gold data against the system output to find values which human annotators may have missed. We will check only the ones which will be submitted by the initial deadline.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Javier Artiles (on behalf of the WePS organizers)

Javier Artiles Picón
Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos
ETSI Informática, UNED

Phone: +34 91 398 8106
Fax:     +34 91 398 65 35
Home page:    nlp.uned.es/~javier
LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/in/javierartiles

jeremy ellman

Dec 9, 2008, 10:24:50 AM12/9/08
to web-people-...@googlegroups.com
Javier,

I did try to acces the site over the weekend to check the scorer version. Does the current WePS scorer (for the clustering task) calculate the B-Cubed metric?
Perhaps I have an old copy that only shows purity/inver purity

Regards

Jeremy

Javier Artiles

Dec 9, 2008, 10:49:24 AM12/9/08
to web-people-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeremy,

Yes, the current scorer does support B-Cubed. The website is
back on line. You can download the latest scorer from the training data page:
http://nlp.uned.es/weps/weps-1-data/

Javier.