WePS data and evaluation package are available

Javier Artiles

Jul 23, 2007, 9:55:50 AM7/23/07
to Web People Search Task - Semeval 2007, poe...@essex.ac.uk, d...@mitre.org, walter.d...@ua.ac.be, gideo...@gmail.com, Enrique Amigó

Dear all,

The WePS data is finally available for everybody.
We are open to any suggestions or questions regarding this data.
The evaluation package comes with brief javadoc and the source code.
In case you think that some particular metric should be included please
send me code or the bibliographic reference so I can add it.

WePS task data includes:

  • Training data + truth files.
  • Test data + double annotation.
  • Scoring package.
  • Task description paper.
It is available in the following URL:
http://nlp.uned.es/weps/task-data.html

By the way, during the following weeks I'll be working on an online clustering
visualization/edition application for the WePS task.
Basically it will allow us to:
- upload your clustering files for an easier visual inspection
- manually cluster web pages and generate the corresponding annotation file.

Best regards,

Javier Artiles.

Javier Artiles Picón
Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos
ETSI Informática, UNED

Phone: +34 91 398 8106
Fax:     +34 91 398 65 35
Home page: http://nlp.uned.es/~javier