[Doc] Updates to the Wiki ?

butch2k

May 25, 2009, 8:12:52 AM5/25/09
to Web Optimizer
I believe it would be interesting to have the various options of the
config file detailled within the wiki. Indeed some of them might
require some explanations, choice of minifier for instance (which one
would give the best results), HTML caching issues, JS inlined code
merging pros/cons, etc...

Some sample files detailling the options and explaining the choices
made would be interesting as well. Like: "In which case HTML caching
is useful ?" A Bloging site is one answer.

Nikolay Matsievsky

Jun 1, 2009, 11:45:35 AM6/1/09
to Web Optimizer
Hi --

I've updated .haccess Wiki page about all rules that are written via
admin.php
http://code.google.com/p/web-optimizator/wiki/HtaccessOptions