Wordpress plugin error

Jeromy

Sep 13, 2009, 4:03:12 PM9/13/09
to Web Optimizer
After activating and loading the site, I get a blank screen - and this
error in my php log:

require(/web/content/wp-content/plugins/web-optimizer/web-optimizer/
web.optimizer.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such
file or directory
web.optimizer.wordpress.php 235

Latest version of WP and php and mysql - hosting on the Rackspace Cloud

Nikolay Matsievsky

Sep 13, 2009, 4:39:34 PM9/13/09
to Web Optimizer
Jeromy --

thank you for this issue. Please check config options via Settings
page inside Web Optimizer plugin. Cache directories must be valid (and
allowed to write inside them), Web Optimizer folder must exist (and
should be equal to /web/content/wp-content/plugins/web-optimizer/ ,
not /web/content/wp-content/plugins/web-optimizer/web-optimizer/).
Please also provide brief structure of your plugins directory, i.e.
plugins
- web.optimizer.wordpress.php
- web-optimizer
--- config.webo.php

Bill Gram-Reefer

Sep 13, 2009, 8:06:18 PM9/13/09
to Web Optimizer
what happened to "express install requires no advanced knowledge"

diving into directories and changing some permissions but not others
is advanced knowledge.

I am experiencing same issue and need better direction, thanks.

On Sep 13, 1:39 pm, Nikolay Matsievsky <sunny.dreamw...@gmail.com>

Jeromy Darling

Sep 14, 2009, 10:21:21 AM9/14/09
to web-op...@googlegroups.com
Your newest version appears to work but I had to change line 244 from require(dirname(__FILE__) . '/web-optimizer/web.optimizer.php'); to
require(dirname(__FILE__) . '/web.optimizer.php'); - also, though I've turned on the .htaccess settings my .htaccess file was never changed (permissions are at 777) so it doesn't appear to be adding anything to my .htaccess. YSlow still gives my site a D though I can see that my js is being compressed as it the HTML (and I'm assuming the other settings are working properly)

Bill Gram-Reefer wrote:

me jeromy darling: web guru / portfolio
contact | jeromy....@gmail.com / 952.484.1188

Nikolay Matsievsky

Sep 14, 2009, 10:34:24 AM9/14/09
to Web Optimizer
Jeromy, thank you. It seems 'web-optimizer doubling' relates to some
server side settings. I will add check for it.

Right now Web Optimizer for Wordpress doesn't add any rules
to .htaccess. I hope I will add correct logic (or correct calls from
the main package) soon.