Fatal Error WP 2.8.4

1 view

Poivre

Sep 16, 2009, 10:32:17 AM9/16/09
to Web Optimizer
Hi,

Thanks you for this great plugin. Very promising. When I activate the
plugin this is the error I get on top of my plugin option page:

Warning: require_once(/home/poivrene/public_html/wp-content/plugins/
web-optimizer/config.webo.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /home/poivrene/public_html/kyudo/
wp-content/plugins/web-optimizer/controller/admin.php on line 30

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required '/home/poivrene/public_html/wp-content/plugins/web-optimizer/
config.webo.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')
in /home/poivrene/public_html/kyudo/wp-content/plugins/web-optimizer/
controller/admin.php on line 30

Maybe it is important to mention that my wordpress installation is not
located at the root of my site but on http://poivre.net/kyudo/

I tried to change some of the path in the settings of WOPtimizer but
it didn't help... Any clue?

Thanks

Philippe