Prompt to determine which Report to run

Phil Stewart

Nov 22, 2013, 12:59:53 AM11/22/13
to web-obje...@googlegroups.com
Hi Support,

I have a requirement to generate 2 sales reports,
Nation sales report
Dealer sales report

Both have the same parameter selection...Date Period

Its run over the same data set.

How can I present a single screen to user that would allow them to select what report they would like to run?

Currently I would have 2 operations from the Menu to select from.

Thankyou in advance.

Holm, Paul

Nov 22, 2013, 12:08:48 PM11/22/13
to web-obje...@googlegroups.com
HI Phil,

The new WOW advanced UI "tab" feature may provide a nice solution for you.  You would run an operation that would produce a screen with 2 tabs:  Nation Sales,  Dealer Sales

Inline image 1

The end user could select either tab and run that particular operation.  Refer to this:

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/web-object-wizard.

PlanetJ Corporation
image.png