Re: Derived Field - How to prevent use when updating

[support], _

May 12, 2014, 12:53:29 PM5/12/14
to Paul Wade, _ [support], web-obje...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

Make sure the FD for that field is marked as "DERIVED" then WOW will not attempt to insert or update.

Inline image 1

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Paul Wade <PW...@signetarmorlite.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have a derived field that is causing this error when I try to update a record:

[42S22] Unknown column 'NAME_NOT_REQUIRED' in 'field list'

How do I make it so this derived FD is not used during inserts or updates?

Paul Wade

I.T. Manager / Sr. Systems Analyst

Signet Armorlite, Inc.

760-744-4000 x1498

760-481-3333 Direct

760-471-6255 Fax

Signet Armorlite Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. (8c8978)