WOW Installation

aatk...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 1:51:19 PM10/1/15
to Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ
Hello WOW Support,

I have just downloaded WOW CE and am about to start installation process.

I am going to use DB2 for i as the database.

I understand that PlanetJ recommends to have WOW installed on Windows with the option to have metadata on DB2 for i.

It is my strong preference to have WOW installed on IBM i where I have both JDK and Tomcat available as well as as the database that I plan to access using WOW.

Will such installation work? If not, could you please explain the reasons?

Thanks
Alex

Holm, Paul

Oct 1, 2015, 1:53:27 PM10/1/15
to web-obje...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

Yes, this can work.  What version of Java and tomcat are on your IBM i?

Thanks WOW SUPPORT

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/web-object-wizard.

PlanetJ Corporation

aatk...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 4:58:58 PM10/5/15
to Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ, aatk...@gmail.com
I have JDK 626 and Tomcat 7.0.28

aatk...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2015, 4:58:58 PM10/5/15
to Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ, aatk...@gmail.com
Hi,

I posted my reply back on Thursday, but it's still not seen here.

The answers were:

JDK 626
Tomcat 7.0.28

Thanks