How to Disable Edit Operations Button

Fred Horvat

Apr 10, 2014, 11:27:36 AM4/10/14
to web-obje...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I can’t seem to find how to disable the little Red “OP” Edit Operation Button on queries.  I can see in the Display Properties Box for example to remove the XML Button to set “xml:false;” and the same for Excel, Word, etc.  How do I remove this button?  It is one I would rather the End User not have.

Thanks

Fred Horvat

hor...@kroy.com

216-426-5692

King, Wesley

Apr 10, 2014, 11:59:58 AM4/10/14
to web-obje...@googlegroups.com
Hey Fred -

The WOW Builder tool/feature icons only show in the end running application when the application is launched from the WOW Builder.

Instead of clicking the Run button or Preview link in the WOW Builder, just type in the URL into the browser manually.  For example: http://www.planetjavainc.com/woweval/run?id=0

- Wes

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web Object Wizard Community PlanetJ" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/web-object-wizard.

Fred Horvat

Apr 10, 2014, 12:19:09 PM4/10/14
to NJensen, web-obje...@googlegroups.com

Thank You.

This was bothering me today.  My older Test Applications did not have the button shown but the Application I was working on did.  All makes sense now.  I just didn’t want the End User to mess things up.

Apr 10, 2014, 12:30:37 PM4/10/14
to web-obje...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that definitely would not be good if the end users could change the application.  No problem.  Glad to help out when I can.