2 Samuel "essentially done"

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

Aug 13, 2012, 3:33:31 AM8/13/12
to web...@ebible.org, web-...@googlegroups.com
Genesis - 2 Samuel, Esther - Isaiah, and Hosea - Revelation of the World English Bible are now "essentially done". However, we are currently making some style consistency updates that could affect every book of the Bible, but only with very minor adjustments. And, as always, if a legitimate typo or error is reported and confirmed, we fix it.

The World English Bible frequently asked questions document has been updated.

Work on the World English Bible companion Apocrypha/Deuterocanon continues, mostly in the form of checking the corresponding sections of the RV and Brenton Septuagint and updating the spelling update list.

We appreciate your prayers, support, and proofreading. :-)

--

Aloha,
Kahunapule Michael Johnson

You may donate online at http://mpj.us/give/ or