World English Bible whole Bible in print (I think)

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

Aug 2, 2014, 3:04:24 AM8/2/14
to web-...@googlegroups.com
One interesting aspect of releasing a Public Domain Bible translation into the wild is that you don't necessarily know who is going to publish it and in what format. I just learned (by way of a typo report) that a paperback version of the whole printed Old and New Testaments of the World English Bible is now in print, due to someone else's efforts. Apparently, it is also missing two words in Matthew 7:14. I hope the rest of the typesetting was more accurate. Anyway, I'm going to announce it to you, my most interested followers of the World English Bible project, right now, because the most frequently asked question about the World English Bible is "When can I get a printed copy?"

Today, I know the answer. You can order one (or more) copy of all 66 books of the World English Bible online, now, at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. If you get a copy, please let me know how well done it is, and if there are more typesetting errors. That way I'll know if I should promote it or not. :-)

List of printed Bibles: http://eBible.org/buy.htm
World English Bible at Amazon.com short URL http://mpj.cx/buyweb or long URL http://www.amazon.com/World-English-Bible-Michael-Johnson/dp/1497365015/ebibleorg-20
World English Bible at Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/world-english-bible-michael-paul-johnson/1119223214?ean=9781497365018

Also, for those interested in the Apocrypha/Deuterocanon, Tobit, Judith, and Psalm 151 are essentially done online, but not (as far as I know) in print, yet.
See http://WorldEnglishBible.org or http://eBible.org for more information and the full electronic text of the Wold English Bible.
--
Your partner in electronic Bible publishing,

MICHAEL JOHNSON
1215 S KIHEI RD STE O-728
KIHEI HI 96753-5220

USA

Verizon Wireless Mobile: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule or +1 719-387-7238
Bibles.pw
eBible.org
MLJohnson.org