Leviticus and Numbers essentially done.

Kahunapule Michael Johnson

Nov 10, 2011, 9:09:22 PM11/10/11
to web...@ebible.org, web-...@googlegroups.com
More progress:
Leviticus and Numbers are "essentially done."
There is no guarantee that "essentially done" books will not get any further edits, even in the New Testament, but it means that I consider the books stable enough to commit to print. The old status numbering system at http://eBible.org/web/web.htm doesn't really fit the current process. There are really only three statuses, now:
  • Essentially done (but might get tweaked a little with proper justification): GEN-NUM, EST-SNG, HOS-REV
  • In progress (fully automatic updates done, with some manual updating done): DEU-NEH, ISA-DAN
  • The current Deuterocanon/Apocrypha, based on the KJV Apocrypha, will be totally replaced with a revision of the Revised Version Apocrypha
This applies to the World English Bible, the World English Bible British Edition, and the World English Bible: Messianic Edition current HTML (new layout), USFM, and USFX files. (More formats will follow as we get the automatic format generation software built.)

--

Aloha,
Kahunapule Michael Johnson

You may donate online or