World English Bible language update COMPLETE

31 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Michael Johnson

μη αναγνωσμένη,
7 Ιαν 2020, 10:42:07 μ.μ.7/1/20
ως web-...@googlegroups.com

The time has finally come. We are done doing language updates on the World English Bible. The text is now stable in ALL books, including the Deuterocanon/Apocrypha books. The 2020 stable text edition is now available at https://WorldEnglish.Bible and https://eBible.org. It will be updated on the Every Tribe Every Nation Digital Bible Library (ETEN DBL) as soon as we can overcome some technical glitches. By "stable", I mean that although we will no longer be doing style and modernization edits to the World English Bible and its derivatives, we will still correct actual typos or other obvious problems in the text. If that happens, updates will be posted on the same source web sites listed above. Also, if you speak another language besides English, check to see if that language is represented among the Bible translations at https://eBible.org/find/.

May God bless you!

Michael
https://MLJohnson.org

Απάντηση σε όλους