Thank you! World English Bible printed on Bible paper

Michael Johnson

Dec 9, 2022, 8:02:16 PM12/9/22
to web-...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!

I'm making one more posting to this mailing list, which used to be fairly active when the World English Bible was being updated. Now the text of the World English Bible is stable, and we don't make any edits except in the case of an actual mistake in the master text. Nobody has found one of those for a while.

I have gotten many questions about getting a leatherbound printed World English Bible, and I often answered that I would announce it when it happened on this list. So here is the announcement. It actually is a thin recycled leather covering on a hardcover book, for economy, but I think it is reasonably nice, in spite of actually being hardcover with a touch of leather fibers on the outside. It is printed on 40 gsm Bible paper in full color, including red letters, color illustrations, and maps. You can see pictures at https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAiwpw or buy one or more  copies from https://brokenyokepublishing.com/product/title/ if you like. And, as always, you can download free digital copies and read online at https://WorldEnglish.Bible/.

Thank you for being a part of this project!

--

Aloha,
Michael Johnson

26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747
• USA
mljohnson.orgeBible.orgWorldEnglish.BiblePNG.Bible
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram/Twitter: @kahunapule • Facebook: fb.me/kahunapule