Mozilla/Chrome syncup Wed 9/7/2011?

Sheridan Rawlins

Aug 23, 2011, 6:47:02 PM8/23/11
to Mike Hanson, Ben Adida, web-i...@googlegroups.com
Mike/Ben,

Paul Kinlan will be visiting us from across the pond during the short-week following Labor Day, and James & I will be back from our vacations.

I'd love to discuss how the shim can be used as close to the proposed spec and, if necessarily different, what the closest acceptable version is.

We can also sync on progress of prototype, security review, and RFC -> webapps working group.

Does Wednesday 9/7/2011 work for you Lunch - 3/4pm? As a fallback, we may be able to do Thursday 9/8/2011 as well, but I think Wednesday works best.

-SCR

Mike Hanson

Aug 26, 2011, 1:10:21 PM8/26/11
to Sheridan Rawlins, Ben Adida, web-i...@googlegroups.com