Choosing the Right Words – Web Intents

glennjones

Oct 5, 2011, 4:39:48 AM10/5/11
to Web Intents
Hi All

I ran a small session at UXCampBrighton last weekend about Web
Intents. At the end of the session I was hoping for a discussion about
the use of verbs in Web Intents, but the questions where a lot more
wide ranging.
I thought it would be useful to document an aggregation of these
conservations in a blog post.

http://glennjones.net/2011/10/choosing-the-right-words-web-intents/

Pau Kinlan has added some comments addressing the questions.

It focuses on sharing URLs and current services a lot, just the way
the conversations went.

Glenn

James Hawkins

Oct 6, 2011, 2:02:40 PM10/6/11
to web-i...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for writing this up and sharing, Glenn! The post was very
enlightening from the designer's perspective.

Thanks,
James