Pub location of hosted js shim?

Will Meyer

Sep 14, 2011, 9:57:26 AM9/14/11
to web-i...@googlegroups.com
What's the best place to get the "latest stable" shim from for
demos/POC's, etc.? It used to be at
http://examples.webintents.org/lib/webintents.js, looks like its gone
and the examples are now loading a minified/generated version
(http://examples.webintents.org/assets/webintents-60ffb1641fa29ade9ee0ee3e29a60bbe.js).
The examples still include the old one as well, which 404s now.

Tony Payne

Sep 14, 2011, 11:08:40 AM9/14/11
to web-i...@googlegroups.com
Will,

You can grab the shim from http://webintents.org/webintents.js or http://webintents.org/webintents.min.js. I would recommend copying it locally so that you have a stable version to test against, as the shim is undergoing constant development.

I'll double check the examples and make sure they're not trying to use the old location.

Tony

Will Meyer

Sep 14, 2011, 4:41:19 PM9/14/11
to web-i...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, updated. Also, took me a bit to realize that
www.webintents.org disappeared.

Paul Kinlan

Sep 15, 2011, 2:50:16 AM9/15/11
to web-i...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I am suprised, in theory it should never have existed but to only redirect to webintents.org.

I will sort.  tHanks for the heads up.

Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5

Tony Payne