Web Data Commons presented at the ACM Web Conference (WWW2023) in Austin, Tx, USA

Alexander Brinkmann

May 1, 2023, 9:15:04 AM5/1/23
to web-data...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

this is a message to subscribers of this list who attend the WWW2023 conference in Austin, Tx, USA.

We will present the Web Data Commons Schema.org Data Set Series at the poster session of the WWW2023 conference.

This publicly available data set series contains schema.org annotations annually extracted by the Web Data Commons Project from the Common Crawl since 2013.

We believe this data set series is a valuable source of training data for many machine learning models.

The poster session takes place at the Zlotnik Foyer on Tuesday, May 2 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm.

Our Poster Number is 70.

Data Set Series: https://webdatacommons.org/structureddata/schemaorg/

Poster: https://www.uni-mannheim.de/media/Einrichtungen/dws/Files_Research/Web-based_Systems/pub/Brinkmann-etal-TheWDCSchemaorgDataSetSeries-WWW2023.pdf

Looking forward to meeting you at the Poster Session.

Best regards,

Alexander, Anna & Chris