wrong 2021-12/stats/schema_org_subsets

Vladimir Alexiev

Nov 21, 2022, 4:59:40 AM11/21/22
to Web Data Commons
The page https://webdatacommons.org/2021-12/stats/schema_org_subsets.html
shows the same content as https://webdatacommons.org/ but without the styling.

Can you please put up the true stats page? From previous releases, I remember it was extremely useful.

Thanks for your continuing work on WDC!!!

Vladimir Alexiev

Nov 21, 2022, 5:02:15 AM11/21/22
to Web Data Commons
I found the right page: https://webdatacommons.org/structureddata/2021-12/stats/schema_org_subsets.html
So just fix the link on the home page (second link of the second bullet, shown in red below):

rall...@googlemail.com

Nov 21, 2022, 5:24:41 AM11/21/22
to Web Data Commons
Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your continued interest in WDC and notifying us about this! I will fix the link right away!

Vladimir Alexiev

Nov 21, 2022, 7:58:21 AM11/21/22
to Web Data Commons
Are lookup_file and pld_stats_file at https://webdatacommons.org/structureddata/2021-12/stats/schema_org_subsets.html available?
For me the JS links don't work. I looked at the source and I think the links should be something like this:
But these don't work, and gradually removing subfolders doesn't make them work either.

rall...@googlemail.com

Nov 21, 2022, 10:24:27 AM11/21/22
to Web Data Commons
Hi Vladimir,

The files are available but I ran into the same problem of not being able to download them on the Chrome Browser using https. It does work without problems with Firefox though. We will have to look into the reasons for that.
I would suggest using a different browser to access the files for now. We will update here once the problem is fixed.

rall...@googlemail.com

Dec 22, 2022, 7:59:42 AM12/22/22
to Web Data Commons
The problem should be fixed across all WDC pages now and downloads should work on every modern browser again.