Building extraction framework

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Oct 23, 2019, 11:08:28 PM10/23/19
to Web Data Commons
Hi Folks,
I just cloned the trunk source at [0] but the build fails with many errors... mostly to do with packages or symbols not existing.
I was actually trying to upgrade the Any23 dependency but it looks like this is more work...
Does trunk build? Am I using the wrong branch?
Thanks
Lewis

Anna Primpeli

Oct 25, 2019, 5:38:00 AM10/25/19
to web-data...@googlegroups.com
Hey Lewis,

our latest releases were done with the 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 [1] versions of the Extractor Framework which we mention in our website [2].
For the 1.0.5 version we have upgraded the any23 lib to version 2.2.

I guess you should not have a problem building it, let me know otherwise.

Best,
Anna

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Oct 29, 2019, 5:17:15 PM10/29/19
to Web Data Commons
Excellent Anna :)
Was able to build locally, thank you for the clarification.
BTW, we are not far off releasing Any23 2.4 which will contain a number of improvements. I will post here once that work is done.
Thank you
Lewis