Request for Rakuten SIGIR2018 dataset

Yuting Zhao

Feb 14, 2023, 5:21:24 AM2/14/23
to Web Data Commons
Hi team,

You have presented some experimental results on  Rakuten SIGIR2018 dataset on the Table 4 of the website (WDC-222 Gold Standard for Hierarchical Product Categorization), could you please provide the dataset of Rakuten SIGIR2018 dataset with a direct package or download link? Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Ziqi Zhang

Feb 14, 2023, 5:24:20 AM2/14/23
to web-data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yuting

We don't own the dataset. Did you contact the data publisher directly? Yiu-Chang Lin (yiucha...@rakuten.com) gave me instructions on how to access them when I contacted them.

Kind regards

Zhao, Yuting

Feb 14, 2023, 5:27:58 AM2/14/23
to web-data...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your quick feedback! Yes, I have emailed Yiu-Chang Lin directly, however, this email address seems to be  disabled already. Anyway, thank you! I will try other ways.