Schema.org ClaimReview

Karim Ratib

Apr 1, 2020, 12:15:54 AM4/1/20
to Web Data Commons
Hello WebDataCommons team,

I'm looking at the Class-Specific Subsets of the Schema.org Data at http://webdatacommons.org/structureddata/2019-12/stats/schema_org_subsets.html#stats_md and I wonder if you would consider adding https://schema.org/ClaimReview which is a useful resource for fact-checking and verification.

Thanks,
Karim

Anna Primpeli

Apr 3, 2020, 4:51:41 AM4/3/20
to web-data...@googlegroups.com
Hello Karim.

thank you for your message!
There are certainly plenty of subsets which could be very useful for different applications. For example, we recently added the schema.org/Dataset subset in our list.
You can find statistics about all classes, including the ClaimReview class, in the html-microdata.xlsx and html-embedded-jsonld.xlsx files here: http://webdatacommons.org/structureddata/2019-12/stats/stats.html .

In the case that you need to extract the subcorpus for this specific class you can easily do this by filtering the related microdata and jsonld files. Instructions on how to get the data you can find here:

For an easier, parallelized processing of the microdata and json-ld files for extracting the subsets of your interest you can use our StructuredDataProfiler tool:
https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/commondata/StructuredDataProfiler (Please checkout the trunk and use the SubsetCreator class)

In case you have any difficulty accessing and using our files and tool, let us know!

Best regards,
Anna

Karim Ratib

Apr 3, 2020, 1:00:21 PM4/3/20
to Web Data Commons
Thanks Anna - I understand the statistics are useful to determine prioritization on your side.

We'll take a look at using the StructuredDataProfiler tool and provide feedback in this thread.