Type specific subsets Format Selection is missing in 2021

ottowg...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 9:37:27 AM5/13/22
to Web Data Commons
Hi all,

in the 2021 edition of WDC on the entity specific subset download page the
possibility to chose the format (jsonld vs. microdata) is missing.

My problem  is, there are pages with double annotations and I can not decide for the extraction from which format it is generated.

I wanted to prefer jsonld ro microdata for those pages. But this is difficult.

Can anybody help me?

Best Wolf Otto

(gesis Cologne)

apri...@gmail.com

May 16, 2022, 8:48:01 AM5/16/22
to Web Data Commons
Dear Wolf,

Thank you for your message!
In which specific json schema.org subsets would you be interested?
If we have this information, we can see how to help you further so that you have easy access to the data you need.

Best regards,
Anna