Feedback: Can you provide a code/pseudo code for pair selection algorithm?

kenn tatami

Jun 18, 2022, 6:19:25 AM6/18/22
to Web Data Commons
Hi all,

As a newcomer to the field, I have some feedback to the document: "WDC Product Data Corpus and Gold Standard for Large-Scale Product Matching - Version 2.0".

Feedbacks:

1. I felt the algorithm of pair selection is too complicated to explain in a natural language. Can you provide us the code/pseudo code of this algorithm?
2. First time I read the content, I felt a bit confused with the technical terms like "offer", "cluster", "gold standard", etc. I think it should be easier for newcomers if there are a list of definitions of these technical terms.

Thanks.
Tatsuhiko

rall...@googlemail.com

Nov 21, 2022, 5:32:48 AM11/21/22
to Web Data Commons
Hi Tatsuhiko,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and I am sorry about missing your post until now. I will have a look at incorporating your feedback into the descriptions on the website!