Saturday cartoons before leaving. Starting with some great climate and mostly the criminal in chief with a few acolytes

Lori Lohman

Aug 5, 2023, 4:16:31 PM8/5/23
to cartoons, lohman-o...@googlegroups.com, history, weather
May be an illustration of ‎text that says '‎لص WHATA VIEW!
      Σ3 MY ISANEVEN Û OTHER IT'S BIGGER EVEN TRUCK HOAX NEEDFOR FOR
      I'VE GOTA MATERIAL GREED WEALTH =LO SCIENCE DENY DIE TILWE NE
      CLIMATE CHANGE #HT @ 2023 CREATORS.COM‎'‎

May be pop art of text

May be an image of text that says 'DO YOU KNOW LAWYERS?
      ANY LAWYERS? JDuQUEtTE'

May be an image of hat and text

May be a black-and-white image of text

May be an illustration of text
May be an illustration of text that says '8/4/23 "IF
      YOU GO AFTER ME. I'M COMING AFTER YOU." CSHARP'

May be an image of text that says 'LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER
      VP!! THEY'RE ONLY DOIN' THIS 'CUZ HE'S WINNING! THIS IS POLITICAL
      PER-SEE-CUTION CROOKED HILLARY TRUMP THAT B*TCH DONALD TRUMP HAS
      BEEN INDICTED ON 54 FELONY COUNTS RELATED TO THE JAN. 6TH COUP
      ATTEMPT. ©2023 Slyngstad'

May be an illustration of text

May be an image of text

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says 'YOU SAY THAT YOU LOST
      YOUR JOB BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS IMPROVING? WHAT KIND OF WORK WAS
      T? THE RECESSION IS NEAR!! ii KOERDA XEHREYKOTEREA.tom'

The Crucible | Pat Bagley