Donate/Plant a Tree World Environment Day 2024

1 view

Greening Uganda

May 17, 2024, 4:33:47 AMMay 17
to Greening Uganda
Dear Sir or Madam,

SUB: WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY DONATE/PLANT A TREE 2024 CAMPAIGN:

Greetings from Greening. As the World Commemorates World Environment Day  5th June 2024,  under our Green Schools Project, we will be partnering various Public Schools in a mass tree planting campaign. By this mail, we’re writing to invite you to join & participate in our annual Mass Tree Planting PROJECTS from 1st June to 30th June 2024. For more details, you can visit s at https://greening.bio/Projects/Tree-Planting-Project-In-Schools OR on our facebook page to views 1000's of our project photos https://www.facebook.com/pg/50milliontrees/photos/?tab=album&album_id=415490135164271

This year we aim at Planting 1,000,000 trees in Urban Schools across the Country, with a keen focus on Northern Uganda and West Nile. This comes as a response to Climate Change, to address the increasing heat waves, rough storms, prolonged droughts, more trees will be able to provide the most needed conducive atmosphere for the communities identified above. For more details, kindly visit us at https://greening.bio/Projects/Tree-Planting-Project-In-Schools

We're experiencing immense heat waves, remember #TREES are the #LUNGS & #FRIDGES of mother #EARTH The Government of South Sudan has officially closed all schools due to excessive heat waves associated with #CLIMATECHANGE https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/17/south-sudan-schools-closed-heat-wave/32e4a36e-e43e-11ee-9eba-1558f848ec25_story.html

When we plant trees they will help in carbon sequestering by capturing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and transforming it into biomass through photosynthesis. We invite you & your staff to participate individually and also to mobilise communities within your reach e.g. Schools, Churches, Ngos, LCs, Households, and individuals, for more details, kindly visit us at  https://greening.bio/Donations

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

As a Corporate Entity, you can help donate tree seedlings to schools in Buikwe District and neighboring districts of Mukono, Kayunga, Busia, Iganga, Bugiri, Namayingo etc, and or churches, mosques, villages in your neighborhood, help mobilise the clients and stakeholders into tree mass tree planting to counter the climate change impact. You can help buy and donate trees to schools directly. You can visit some of our project activity pages at

https://greening.bio/Our-Resources You can also register to participate physically in the tree planting exercise by dropping us an email at greens...@greening.bio

To view our Green Schools Project activity photographs, kindly visit us at https://www.facebook.com/pg/50milliontrees/photos/?tab=album&album_id=415490135164271

Greening Uganda as a Forestry Organisation, we as well work with communities to promote tree planting, conservation and environmental education, you can visit our activity photo gallery at https://web.facebook.com/pg/50milliontrees/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2020030544710214

Every Tree Counts,

Albert KUNIHIRA

CEO| CFO | PRO

Visit EAC Safaris/Pearl of Africa Vacations

P.O. Box 629, Entebbe

Physical Address: Plot 14 Lugard Avenue, Entebbe

T: +256-778-307060/755-200004

Whatsapp: +256-752-200888

E:  c...@visituganda.tours

W:  www.visituganda.tours    OR www.visitpearlofafrica.com