The #GunnisonRiver Basin: Ground Zero: #Climate Emergency #ActOnClimate

Loretta Lohman

Mar 31, 2023, 10:24:28 AM3/31/23
to coriv, weather
coyotegulch.blog

The #GunnisonRiver Basin: Ground Zero: #Climate Emergency #ActOnClimate

Click the link to accesss the report. Here’s the synopsis:

The climate emergency poses an existential threat to our businesses, farms, and communities but there is no shortage of things we can be doing to address it. These include climate action opportunities in agriculture, land-use, electricity and power, and shifts in policy and priorities to drive these solutions. This report provides useful information on the climate crisis and its impacts on the Gunnison River Basin. It also provides examples of available actions for individuals, businesses, and governments.