Ping...Len Wood

Julian Mayes

Jan 27, 2022, 7:13:58 AM1/27/22
to Weather and Climate
Hello Len,  you may remember that someone is trying to get you an answer to a question you asked at Tuesday's RMetS meeting. He's not on LinkedIn - so he's asked me to be intermediary. If you could drop me an e mail please at  history  <at>  rmets.org   I'll put you in touch.

....you will also remember that I did not manage to select your other question due to time pressures - I have an idea about that which I'll mention in an e mail.

Thanks         Julian      & thanks to the forum for facilitating this!