Cornwall hanging onto the warm sunshine.

Graham Easterling

May 28, 2022, 7:46:17 AM5/28/22
to Weather and Climate
Cornwall's the place to be! Around noon.
17C at Lands End Airport, 18C in Penzance around noon. Coller on the north coast where the breeze is onshore. Currently virtually calm here in Penzance. If anything a F1-2 E to NE. There was a sea breeze around 10:30, but it's gone again.

2022-05-28 12_37_55-Capture.png

The weather around 10:45

IMG_20220528_103635.jpg

Doesn't get much better (subjectively)

Probably different in Sheringham.

Graham
Penzance

Graham Easterling

May 28, 2022, 9:19:39 AM5/28/22
to Weather and Climate
You can tell it's half term week - The start of Summer in Cornwall

2022-05-28 14_16_10-Capture.png

(I await my backhander from Visit Cornwall)

I did see a small Cu somewhere towards Camborne earlier, but it only lasted 10 minutes or so.

Graham
Penzance

Graham Easterling

May 28, 2022, 11:17:42 AM5/28/22
to Weather and Climate
Eventual maximum 19.0C. Unbroken sunshine. The north coast sea breeze has just reached Penzance.

I still haven't recorded 20C this year.

Graham
Penzance

Ken Cook

May 28, 2022, 3:55:58 PM5/28/22
to Weather and Climate
No 20C this year in Copley either, Graham, but that's not unusual
Ken
Copley
Teesdale / Weardale watershed