Active thundery troughs across Midlands and southwest

xmetman

Aug 11, 2019, 9:16:54 AM8/11/19
to weathera...@googlegroups.com

Active thundery troughs across Midlands and southwest

In the light of recent tornadic activity on the near continent, I bet there could be a chance of some tornadic activity along it.

2019-08-11_141345.jpg

xmetman

Aug 11, 2019, 12:39:01 PM8/11/19
to Weather and Climate

I casually posted about this thundery trough at 1416 BST this afternoon and the warning was issued at 1454 BST.

Do you think they got the idea from me?

I was late onto it, but then again I don't get paid to watch out for severe weather.

Perhaps I should apply for a position in the team?

2019-08-11_173256.jpg

Len W

Aug 11, 2019, 1:16:30 PM8/11/19
to Weather and Climate
Yes Bruce, and here is an example of the cumulus cauliflowerus, sorry congestus, visible North of Plymouth all afternoon.