التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Len W

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2022، 5:53:26 ص27‏/6‏/2022
إلى Weather and Climate
I was wondering what the dew pt or humidity was when the UK record max on 25 July 2019
of 38.7°C occured in Cambridge.
It is not an airfield so does not seem to be listed as WMO index.

Len
Wembury

jack.h...@gmail.com

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2022، 8:38:57 ص27‏/6‏/2022
إلى Weather and Climate
The records for Cambridge airport would be a little different but probably not by much.  The botanic gardens would no doubt be slightly more humid with higher dp pt.

I am familiar with Cambridge Botanic Gardens and it often does feel sticky but of course has lighter winds than out in the open county.

The airport is to shut and yet more houses (quote of 12,000) to be built.  That is particularly sad for me as I did my first solo in a powered aircraft (Tiger Moth) in 1957.

Jack

Len W

غير مقروءة،
27‏/06‏/2022، 2:39:32 م27‏/6‏/2022
إلى Weather and Climate
There are data for Cambridge in online weather uk, It gives RH of 30% at midday on 25 July 2019.
Yes, I am pretty sure this is at the airport. Much more exposed and different from the sheltered botanic garden.

Len
Wembury
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب