[WR] S.Essex, Sunny, warm breezy

Dave C

Sep 24, 2016, 10:21:13 AM9/24/16
to Weather and Climate

23.8C, with some thin high cloud and a brisk but very warm breeze - not helping the lack of moisture. (See pics)
Think I've only cut the grass twice since June, and the second time was to get the dead leaves off t he lawn!

Ken Cook

Sep 24, 2016, 11:36:08 AM9/24/16
to Weather and Climate
Hi, Dave
I can confirm - in Wanstead atm. Phew!
Ken
(normally cool Copley)

Dave C

Sep 24, 2016, 4:59:56 PM9/24/16
to Weather and Climate
Luckily you caught us on a cold day Ken! I thought Copley and its inhabitants were cool when i was there  ;-)

Ken Cook

Sep 24, 2016, 6:35:39 PM9/24/16
to Weather and Climate
Hi, Dave
Visited St James's park today (not the hallowed Newcastle one!) I don't think I need to worry about the Copley site exposure after visiting that!!
I love the buzz down here, makes a pleasant change from counting sheep (:0)
Ken

Tudor Hughes

Sep 24, 2016, 8:15:39 PM9/24/16
to Weather and Climate
    Similar here and very similar grass-cutting experiences.  The high cloud thickened up considerably and by late afternoon the sun was barely visibly.  The max here 21.2°C was very early, about 1130 Z.

Tudor Hughes, Warlingham, NE Surrey, 557 ft, 169 m

Dave C

Sep 25, 2016, 5:52:50 AM9/25/16
to Weather and Climate
Took till about 4 pm for the sun to get obscured here Tudor, hence the slightly higher max a bit later than you. Apology of a rain event again this morning with just 0.4 mm. :-(

Keith (Southend)

Sep 25, 2016, 6:26:03 AM9/25/16
to Weather and Climate
You did better than Dave - Tr