Snow Joke

jack.h...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2023, 6:24:36 AM1/17/23
to Weather and Climate
Woke up to this (not unexpected) but it's becoming tedious.  I could get out if it's really necessary but the last thing I want is to fall on the snow and break something.  The driveway is steep(ish).

2023-01-17-P1070929RainGauge.jpg

2023-01-17-P1070935-Snow.jpg

Jack

jack.h...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2023, 1:41:53 PM1/17/23
to Weather and Climate
This is ridiculous - I found out it had been snowing from the computer screen!  I had been expecting more snow but from the inside of my lighted room I couldn't see outside very well.  I checked the radar to see when the precipitation was due and found put that it had already happened!  I opened the back door and there - fresh snow!

More to come I think.