Thin frontal cloud, then a sunny aftermoon

Graham Easterling

Apr 25, 2022, 2:42:39 PM4/25/22
to Weather and Climate
The thin remaining frontal cloud gradually dissipated this morning, to give a lovely sunny afternoon. Maximum just 14.2C, but strong sunshine.

Sennen 15:00 - An almost deserted beach. Looking north.
FlatSm240422.jpg
Sea completely flat, which is a rare event, so no surfers. Also a weekday with virtually no visitors around. (I can only assume they've all flown back to the Mediterranean rain, which made the weekend F1 GP interesting.) So a beautiful beach, in sunshine, almost to myself. The headland, Cape Cornwall, around 4 miles away, so good visibility I would estimate at 7-10 miles..

Very little afternoon Cu development even inland, until you got east of Camborne.

Graham
Penzance