New weather pages on Met Office site

Metman2012

Oct 23, 2022, 4:09:42 AM10/23/22
to Weather and Climate
I think these need some tidying up, but I'm getting used to them. However, no lightning page - what's happened to that? Do you know Freddy?
The weather radar doesn't seem to be updated as often as it should, and when it isn't it appears to keep the forecast for that time. You can see the changeover - real is every 5 minutes, the forecast is every 15. Sometimes real is 30 minutes or more behind.

Freddie

Oct 23, 2022, 6:29:44 AM10/23/22
to Weather and Climate
Looks like lightning has been removed - I couldn't find it.  There's an opportunity to give feedback on these changes - see the "Take our short survey" link near the bottom of https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/forecast/uk.  People power :)