Snowdon AWS

xmetman

Sep 13, 2019, 7:15:40 AM9/13/19
to Weather and Climate
I hadn't realised that someone has put an AWS on Snowdon.

2019-09-13_121341.png

https://www.thebmc.co.uk/snowdon-weather

Brian Wakem

Sep 13, 2019, 7:33:23 AM9/13/19
to Weather and Climate
It doesn't show the temperature!  It only has a 'Feels like'.  You have to click that particular part of the website to find the actual temperature, which was 7.2C when I looked.  Ridiculous!

Brian Wakem

Sep 13, 2019, 7:35:34 AM9/13/19
to Weather and Climate
Also is 'Strong Sunlight' a 'Hazard' we really need warning about in North Wales in September?!

Brian Wakem

Sep 13, 2019, 7:37:20 AM9/13/19
to Weather and Climate
Sorry it gets worse.  It states the cafe is open but also closed due to high winds (gusting to 7mph).  Worst weather display ever.

George in Edinburgh

Sep 13, 2019, 9:27:33 AM9/13/19
to Weather and Climate
Note the out of date tweet forecast from UKMO at the bottom left.

George

xmetman

Sep 13, 2019, 10:37:28 AM9/13/19
to Weather and Climate
Apart from all that then - not too bad then?

And I thought that I was hyper-critical!