Sunday looks interesting

xmetman

Mar 15, 2018, 10:01:57 AM3/15/18
to Weather and Climate

xmetman

Mar 16, 2018, 8:27:54 AM3/16/18
to Weather and Climate

Today’s 06 UTC (Friday) from the GFS has a similar feel to it at T+42.

xmetman

Mar 17, 2018, 3:35:23 AM3/17/18
to Weather and Climate

xmetman

Mar 17, 2018, 9:10:30 AM3/17/18
to Weather and Climate

xmetman

Mar 17, 2018, 12:13:43 PM3/17/18
to Weather and Climate

xmetman

Mar 17, 2018, 12:51:15 PM3/17/18
to Weather and Climate

Good agreement from all four NWP models about the snow event for the southwest tomorrow.

I wonder if this will prompt another severe red warning for snow from the Met Office?

xmetman

Mar 18, 2018, 7:27:18 AM3/18/18
to Weather and Climate

An excellent forecast from all the models for this area of snow from much earlier in the week.

I bet the Met Office forecasters are crossing their fingers hoping that the amber warning that they have in force will be enough down to see out the rest of today!