West Cornwall - Sunshine & exceptional visibility

Graham Easterling

Apr 7, 2021, 1:36:54 PM4/7/21
to Weather and Climate
The visibility this afternoon has been exceptional. THe Lizard point from Penzance is as sharp as I've ever seen it.

Sennen webcam - I've not enhanced the image.

2021-04-07 17_08_09-Capture.png

This afternoon's strong sunshine has offset the cold, especially on the south coast here in Penzance. Maximum yesterday 9.8C (I incorrectly said 9.4C somewhere else) in this afternoons prolonged sunshine 10.0C. Shame there's no reports from the Coverack area, quite possibly the warmest spot in the UK in these conditions.

Green flash sunset?

Graham
Penzance