Interesting situation in central France

xmetman

Aug 11, 2019, 7:05:33 AM8/11/19
to weathera...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if this will end up in a big bang later today?
Contouring gone to pot around Millau.

2019-08-11_115418.jpg

Keith (Southend)

Aug 11, 2019, 7:53:17 AM8/11/19
to Weather and Climate
When I noticed the sky becoming hazy from the south I looked at that myself as I wondered if some feature was going to water my garden, as it's deperately in need of rain here at Southend-on-Sea. 3.4mm so far this August, a million miles from other parts of the Country.

Keith (Southend)

David Mitchell

Aug 11, 2019, 4:38:04 PM8/11/19
to Weather and Climate
Rather more SW France, not sure Millau even gets on that map.
Here in Central France, (I'm in the right top corner on the edge of the map in a dark green bit) it was an English Frontal type of day, 9mm rain, sunny evening and some distant thunder late morning.
Am I missing something xmetman?

DM. 740m. La Moratille. |Correze. France.

David Mitchell

Aug 11, 2019, 4:39:24 PM8/11/19
to Weather and Climate
Idiot, I didn't scroll across on the map. Still not Central though.