Remarkable lack of anything cold.

Graham Easterling

Nov 10, 2022, 6:55:21 AM11/10/22
to Weather and Climate
Since 1st May only 5 days have failed to reach 15C
01/05  12.4C - easily a new record for the last sub 15C day in spring/summer
28/09   14.7C
03/11   13.8C
04/11   13.9C
06/11    14.5C

Admittedly several days recently have only 15C.

It has been a very windy couple of weeks with a persistent large swell.

Graham
Penzance

Graham Easterling

Nov 10, 2022, 6:56:14 AM11/10/22
to Weather and Climate
have only scraped 15C

Graham

Len W

Nov 11, 2022, 6:13:52 PM11/11/22
to Weather and Climate
Nov. average so far 11.8°C. 30yr average 9.2°C.
Early days I admit with only a third of the month gone.
It will take some cooling to bring the average temp. for Nov. down to average.

Len
Wembury

Graham Easterling

Nov 13, 2022, 4:12:03 AM11/13/22
to Weather and Climate
This morning, clear blue skies and 15.2C @ 09:00. Certainly no foehn effect here in a southerly!

Down at Sennen

2022-11-13 09_02_07-Capture.png

Of course, it was very different in 2010, when I recorded my coldest ever November temperature, by a big margin,. -4.3C on 28th.
27th November 2010 - near Camborne.

SnowSat271110Camborne.jpg

The weather is just so interesting.

Graham
Penzance

Len

Nov 13, 2022, 5:57:21 AM11/13/22
to Weather and Climate
Mild last year to the 20th and then turned decidely chilly with a frost on the 29th.

Len
Wembury