Above average rain for November

Len W

Nov 17, 2022, 6:28:29 AM11/17/22
to Weather and Climate
Here in Wembury I have had 126.5 mm to 16 Nov.
Above the 120 mm 30yr average for November.

The reservoirs are slowly refilling.

Len
Wembury, SW Devon

Tudor Hughes

Nov 18, 2022, 11:44:37 AM11/18/22
to Weather and Climate
Wet here, too.  Total 129.0 mm against a monthly average of 92 mm.  I can still get to the screen without getting muddy shoes despite the fact that the soil is heavy clay (over chalk).
BTW yesterday I was 80.

Tudor Hughes, Warlingham, NE Surrey, 557 ft, 170 m.

Len W

Nov 18, 2022, 6:00:05 PM11/18/22
to Weather and Climate
Congrats Tudor.
We almost share a birth date.  Mine is 16th Nov.
Different year though.
Yours 1942. Mine 1949.

Len
Wembury

Colin Youngs

Nov 18, 2022, 6:21:23 PM11/18/22
to Weather and Climate

Op vrijdag 18 november 2022 om 17:44:37 UTC+1 schreef Tudor Hughes:

BTW yesterday I was 80.

Congratulations and many happy returns, Tudor  :-)

Colin Youngs
Brussels

Graham Easterling

Nov 19, 2022, 4:22:51 AM11/19/22
to Weather and Climate
Happy Birthday,

Hope you still enjoy playing your instrument.

Graham - A mere 71

Tudor Hughes

Nov 19, 2022, 12:53:03 PM11/19/22
to Weather and Climate
Thank you all very much, gentlemen.  Diolch yn fawr i chi gyd.

I am two days younger than the great conductor/pianist Daniel Barenboim.  That's why he is a better pianist than me - he's had longer to practise.  No other possible reason.  I bet he can't play the 'bone, though.  Please indulge my perennial little personal joke.

Tudor