Penzance Lovely Spring day - Windy night

Graham Easterling

Mar 19, 2022, 5:14:51 AM3/19/22
to Weather and Climate
A maximum of 15.1C yesterday, the warmest day of 2022 beating 14.7C on 1st January.

Daffs are mostly over now, but the bushes are lovely. Morrab Gardens in Pz yesterday.

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2406.JPG

Still windy, gust >40mph in exposed spots. There was a well forecast powerful 10' swell at Sennen the last 2 days. The proper, big swell's gone now, mainly a locally generated wind wave today.

"Gale force gusts" today, according to David Braine. He also said the waves would be bigger today as the wind picks up. Yes, 2 of my pet hates in one forecast, why do I watch? Where's Craig Rich? The man was a legend.

Graham
Penzance