February Daffodils and singing Chaffinches

jack.h...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2023, 11:32:48 AM2/22/23
to Weather and Climate
Yes I have seen Dafs in the past before the end of the month but that was always in sheltered urban locations.  Today on the Moray Coast.

2023-02-22-P1120086-Hopeman.jpg

Another first for February - Chaffinches singing in several places.

Temperatures might have been above the median values but it hasn't felt it to me.  The wind chill has at times been quite nasty.  Mind you, my body shape - even fully clothed! - does imply quite a large surface area.  My slim wife doesn't suffer in the cold to anything like the same extent.

Jack