Cloud Appreciaton Day

jack.h...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 8:56:11 AM9/16/22
to Weather and Climate
https://memorycloudatlas.org/

Easy to use and submit images.  My skies today are nothing special so no uploads from here yet.

Jack

Graham Easterling

Sep 16, 2022, 9:59:51 AM9/16/22
to Weather and Climate
Nothing special here today, classic fair weather small Cu, but sparkling visibility. It really is a lovely day, so I submitted this.

IMG_4277.JPG
The best possible weather for my solar panels, fairly cool with reflection off the clouds. Peak output 20% (at least) above the cloudless skies in the heatwave, despite the sun being higher then. The panels got too hot, not something that often occurs in west Cornwall! Also it was generally rather hazy.

Graham
Penzance - At least it's stopped raining. 110% of normal September rainfall so far.

jack.h...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 2:40:01 PM9/16/22
to Weather and Climate
Evening sun.  Mine is a still from a time lapse.  Looking NNW over the back fence.

everning-sun.jpg

Jack