Storm Dylan

Len W

Dec 18, 2017, 6:34:24 PM12/18/17
to Weather and Climate
'You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows'

But I bet Bob would not have forseen this vicious post Xmas low.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Len W

Dec 30, 2017, 5:47:01 PM12/30/17
to Weather and Climate
Not a bad forecast?
Just a couple of days late.

I named it first.

Len
Wembury

xmetman

Dec 30, 2017, 6:00:22 PM12/30/17
to Weather and Climate
Not bad if you think 3 days too early and 5° too far south is anywhere like accurate😂

Len W

Dec 31, 2017, 12:02:12 PM12/31/17
to Weather and Climate
Credit where credit's due Bruce.
Not bad predicting a named storm 10 days out.
Winds have been vicious here too at 5°S of predicted centre.

50 knot gust just rattled my roof.
As good as anything they got in Scotland.

Unsuitable for fireworks tonite I guess.

Happy New Year to you all nonetheless.

Len
Wembury

xmetman

Dec 31, 2017, 12:06:22 PM12/31/17
to Weather and Climate
What about tomorrow's low though Len?
If it ran a degree of two further north than it might get very interesting.

Dave C

Dec 31, 2017, 2:23:11 PM12/31/17
to Weather and Climate
You swine Len - I was just about to post those Bob Dylan lyrics. You beat me to it. Great minds and all that ;-)