The 42.6°C at Paris Montsouris yesterday

xmetman

Jul 26, 2019, 7:00:05 AM7/26/19
to weathera...@googlegroups.com

2019-07-26_112000.jpg

It reached 42.6°C at Montsouris in Paris yesterday and set an all time record high for the city.

2019-07-26_100031.jpg

The French equivalent of London's St James Park.

2019-07-26_100104.jpg

I was going to comment about how many of the national record temperatures set in the heatwaves across Europe this summer seem to come from airfield or city sites, and go on about urbanisation, but I suppose that's just how it is these days.

Colin Youngs

Jul 26, 2019, 7:30:18 AM7/26/19
to Weather and Climate
"It reached 42.7°C at Montsouris in Paris yesterday"

42.6°C :-)

Colin Youngs
Brussels

xmetman

Jul 26, 2019, 7:57:11 AM7/26/19
to Weather and Climate
I did that to test if anyone read the stuff I put out!
If you believe that you'll believe anything.
Now that I can edit the subject I can correct it.
Thanks Colin.